The nonporous material has a very high proportion of free void volume compared to conventional solid materials. Its high pore volume, low solid content, and torturous path amorphous structure give rise to low values of thermal conductivity. Therefore the system features the industry leading thermal performance.
In addition it also features exceptional rate of profiles inertia that allows for greater windows in size and weight.
- large selection of profiles
- newly shaped, extra thick thermal breaks
- multi component central gasket
- glazing strips with additional sealing option
- glazing up to 67,5 mm enabling all types of two chamber glazing,
acoustic and security, anti burglary glazing
- large, wire-free glass areas
- appropriate for variety of hardware including concealed hinges
- water draining available in both traditional and concealed options
- highly energy efficient from 0,57 W/m²K
- clean, sharp lines of narrow extruded aluminium framing
- multitude of finish options